0 items in cart   View |  Checkout 

 0 items   View |  Checkout 

Punyu Punyu Soft-Tight Tsuntsun Onahole

Insertable cubes masturbator

US$ 22

The Matasuke Punyu Punyu Soft-Tight Tsuntsun Onahole offers thrice the excitement as the average masturbator. Configured to give a 4:6 ratio of pleasure, the first 40 percent of her love tunnel offers large, soft nodules that will massage your member, while the remaining 60 percent will close in and squeeze you in a vacuum seal. Add the 12 insertable cubes included to the mix, and the result is a rolling, grinding ecstasy that will leave you begging for mercy.

Punyu Punyu Soft-Tight Tsuntsun Onahole

The Punyu Punyu Soft-Tight Tsuntsun Onahole features:

  • Length: around 120cm (4.7")
  • Includes 12 insertable cubes
  • Illustration: totto
  • Includes lubricant
  • Non-air release hole type masturbator
  • Made in Japan

Punyu Punyu Soft-Tight Tsuntsun Onahole



US$ 22



Customers who bought this product also purchased